Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

carloscomp

Post Destacado

qual melhor dos 2 entao o abreviado ou o nromal??

Cara, andei pensando nisso ultimamente, e de fato o treino que o cara consegue aumentar as cargas semanalmente é sempre bom, esse do JC ( fullbody AB ) recomendamos já é bem abreviado, agora temos os super-abreviados ou ultra-abreviados onde o cara treina com no maximo 3 exercicios por treino ( geralmente são 2, e pode ser 1 tb =O ) e realiza o treino a cada 4-7 dias, esses treino são focados em alta intensidade e descanso otimizado.

Pensa bem, o levantamento terra por si só te dá pernas, costas e antebraços respeitaveis ( biceps e triceps tb crescem pelo efeito indireto ), logo se o cara se dedica somente a terra, ele fica extremamente focado em um exercicio super produtivo e o treino rende que é uma beleza.

Peary Rader, um dos principais nomes do fisiculturismo mundial, não crescia nem a pau com as "rotinas convencionais", um dia um cidadão que não recordo o nome começou a usar unicamente agachamento como treino, ele cresceu feito um monstro, assim Peary tentou o mesmo, usando somente agachamento e desenvolvimento por tras do pescoço, com isso no periodo de 1 ano ele havia ganhado algo em torno de 50Kg de peso, e bateu records mundiais no agachamento.

Veja o exemplo do cara acima que postei, ele treinou parecido e ganhou 20lbs ou quase 10Kg, sendo que ele já era grande.

Agora vai de cada um né, se o cara ficar com a nóia de que seu "peitoral inferior transversal longitudinal" não está sendo estimulado então é melhor esquecer.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Madrugão suplementos

Não jogue dinheiro fora

Compre suplementos bem mais baratos com o cupom de desconto do FISIculturismo.com.br

Clique aqui para obter seu cupom

27 - Treino abreviado e ultra-abreviado

Por Jeff Pitts

I have been told many times that abbreviated work, and especially ultra abbreviated work is not for everyone. Let's investigate each one on its own and see what they have to offer. I believe each offers much for everyone.

First, abbreviated work. My opinion of abbreviated work is no more than 8 movements per week. Preferably 5 or 6, and those the compound movements such as the Squat, bench, overhead press, chins, and deadlifts. Some trainee's enjoy also adding movements such as close grips, (my personal favorite) rows and cleans. By working these movements very hard, but not always 100%, using methods such as cycling, most any trainee is going to build some impressive strength. They would be very structurally balanced from front to back and top to bottom. A routine such as this can be divided between 2 or 3 days. I have experimented with 4 days with only 1 movement per day, and all I had to show for it was a couple PR's!

By dividing these movements between 2 or 3 days and having 4 or 5 days for recuperation is going to let ANYONE get stronger. Even the most genetically gifted individual will become stronger than ever with these few compound movements and plenty of R&R. Remember, we grow when we are OUT of the weight room and are eating and sleeping enough. So we can squat, deadlift, and overhead press one day, the other can be a bench, chin and clean. What ever works best for the particular individual, along with what sort of work our trainee enjoys the most. Work these movements for a couple of hard sets each, though some do much better working the squat and dead for only one top set, and you are primed for growth and strength! For those who have to work harder for their gains this is the ONLY way to train. The recuperative process takes much longer for some individuals so it naturally takes them longer for big gains in the weight room. These movements are quite taxing on the system of certain trainee's and they must find out through experiment as to frequency of their training. This is where abbreviated routines shine. ANYONE will make wonderful gains with abbreviated workout, but for some it is truly the ONLY way to train.

There are many trainee's who are prone to injuries. For whatever reason they become easily injured. Sometime it is from their physical makeup, and probably more often than not from a period of severe overtraining, working 5 or 6 days per week with mind numbing numbers of sets, and many isolation movements. These trainee's are of course perfect candidates for abbreviated training. Their minor nagging injuries need plenty of time to recuperate. A couple sets of a few compound movements worked as hard as possible when appropriate leave these individuals with plenty of time to heal their injuries, and at the same time become brutally strong!

I have heard the most amount of negative feedback towards what I like to call Ultra-Abbreviated training. This is where one trains with only 2 or at the most, 3 movements. These are the biggest movements such as the squat and bench, deadlift and overhead press, or something like the squat, bench and deadlift. Take your choice of a pair or trio. For myself when I tried this type of training it was the bench and squat. Each movement is worked only once per week. They can be worked for just one hard top set or for the classic 5x5. Whatever you enjoy the most. I worked the bench on monday and the squat on thursday with spectacular results. Over a 200lb increase on my squat poundages, and 80 to 90 lbs on my bench press during an 18 month period. My partner, who chose the deadlift and bench press, increased his bench by 60lbs and his deadlift by about 175lbs in about 12 months. At the time I was 37 years old, my partner was 19. My goal at the time was not to gain any weight while adding strength. My partners was to gain as much weight as possible, he was 6' 3" and about 180lbs. He finished 12 months later at 205 and substantially stronger. My weight didn't change, though I am sure my lean bw increased with a decrease in bodyfat. My measurements stayed the same throughout the entire 18 months.

Should one wish, they could train 3 days per week with just one movement each day. Bench, squat and dead, deadlift, overhead press and chins. Take your pick. Choose wisely and stick with them, constantly adding weight and moving upwards. When things stall, and they will because it is so taxing, take off a week to regain your training enthusiasm. Take a few weeks for another breakin period and work the same movements hard again. It won't be long and provided that your food intake is adequate and your sleep is good, you will be crushing your old PR's!

Let me warn you. This type of training is incredibly taxing. You are taking one movement and crushing it! Week in and week out you will be adding weight to the bar. Then going home and resting as much as possible to do it again. This is not the sort of tiredness one receives from doing a couple sets of benches, then a couple sets of overheads, maybe some chins and curls if you have energy enough. This is taking one movement and annihilating it! Not with set after set, rep after rep. But with a few well planned sets and reps. When that last rep is finished, or you are finished because you couldn't perform that final rep, the last thing you will want to do is even THINK about performing anything else. After a while 7 days will not seem like enough rest! But you will be rested, and it will be time to add a little weight and do it again.

An arguement I have received against this sort of training is that you are not providing your body with a balance. There is some merit to this. But you will gain more strength all over than you ever dreamed! And when you go back to your normal training, the other movements will come up easier than ever before! My deadlift suffered during this time, but when I went back to deadlifting, I surpassed all my old records quickly and made increases I never dreamed of! The same thing happened with my partner. His squat suffered, then within 8 weeks of going back to a more normal abbreviated routine, he was squatting 30lbs more than ever before! My measurements did not go down during this time. At least, while I did not measure myself while performing this 18 month routine, at the end my measurements had not changed. Then, after a few months of normal training, my size increased noticeably. And so did my all around strength. Curls that had not been worked for over 2 years had suddenly jumped 30lbs in not much more than 12 weeks. Overhead presses made a nearly 40lb increase!

One drawback is that I was very stiff and sore most all of the time. The stiffness is what I worried about the most, but it never seemed to hurt anything as long as I stretched faithfully. Soreness I just plain enjoy. Most don't understand that, but I consider soreness my reward for hard work well done!

As I pointed out, my training partner was very young with moderate strength during this Ultra Abbreviated work. He was deadlifting about 1.5 times bw for 12 reps, and benching bw for about 8 reps. Afterwards he had increase to a bit over 2 times bw for 12 reps in the deadlift, and 1.25 times bw for 8 reps in the bench. My own strength was a bit more, squatting just under 2 times bw for 5 reps, and increasing it to just over 3 times bw for a single. The bench, while a little more conservative in gains, was a little less than 1.25 times bw for 5 reps to begin, and ended up being 1.75 times bw for a single. Not bad for a guy pushing 40 years old at the time!

So! Go ahead. If you are up for some super strength gains, and are willing to work hard, you owe it to yourself to try this sort of training at some point. I don't think you will be disappointed should you use some common sense and be willing to put the proper amount of effort forth!

Here would be a few sample routines. First for beginner/intermediate lifters.

Day 1

Bench press 5x5

Day 2

Squat 5x5

This one is my favorite just because of my wonderful gains. In my own case I used only singles. But looking back, the bench would have been better served in my own particular case by sets of 5-7 reps.

You should never neglect your abs or grip strength. After each movement, do a couple sets of whatever your favorite ab work is. Also, a heavy farmers walk would be beneficial both days if the trainee is able to. The first 2 or 3 sets are warmups, the final 2 or 3 are work sets. Of course, don't jump in and start at a maximum, but take a few weeks, 4 at the very least, to work back up previous highs and keep adding a little weight each week.

Here is another wonderful routine for those just starting out.

Day 1

Overhead press 5x5

BLDL 1x12

The deadlift is so taxing to ones system that it naturally causes one to need extra R&R. That is why it fits in so nicely with this sort of routine. Many like the overhead press instead of benching or dipping, because it is not quite so hard on the shoulders and rotator cuffs. Perform the same 2 or 3 warmups for the overhead press, along with 2 or 3 work sets. As yet, I do not feel the deadlift is best served with more than one top set. In this case, just use whatever warmups that you need to prepare for the top all out set of 12.

I can't express how well this sort of routine works for the advanced lifter. The stronger one becomes, the more R&R they need. So to flatten ones self with just one movement and then recuperate from it for a full 7 days leaves one open for an explosion of strength. Many powerlifters, whether they compete or not use something that looks like this.

Day 1

Squat 1x5

Day 2

Bench press 1x5

Day 3

Deadlift 1x5

My own opinion of a routine like this, is that the powerlifter would be best served by just one top set all 3 days. One top set, if properly worked will leave our lifter wiped out. 5 sets of 5 is not enough warmups to for many to get to their top weight. Even for myself it takes at least 6 or 7 sets to get ready for one top set jumping 90 pounds per set in the squats. The same goes for many powerlifters in all 3 movements. Take whatever you need to warmup. 1 top set is more than enough work. Finish day one with the farmers walk and ab work, day go home after your bench, on day 3 again perform the farmers walk and ab work following deadlifting.

Here is my all time #1 favorite. I would suggest that one is very familiar with the squat and bench before undertaking this.

Day 1

Close grip bench 1 single

Day 2

Squat 1 single

Finish each day of course with both a farmers walk and some ab work. This routine is brutal. It also gives the trainee a chance for an explosion in strength perhaps unparalleled in their training history. Be warned! 1 single may not seem like much. But after you have worked through the first 4-6 weeks and are ready to hit some top poundages, you will be wiped out. That one top single should be coming up slow, whether it be the bench or squat. When you fight that weight back up to lockout in a period of 6-12 seconds you will have nothing left! My partner once kept watch from the corner of his eye when I was attempting my final max of 352 in the bench one day. He knew that I didn't like him to even touch the bar until the bar started downward. No matter how long I stick, as long as the bar didn't go down he was not to touch it! As near as he could tell, it was approximately 22 seconds from the time the bar started down until I locked it out! I was sure I was going to throw up after that one single rep was over! It took 2 week to recover. I truly gave it my all.

With a routine like this I found out by experimentation that when the weights become so heavy that your joints are becoming a little sore and you can feel that perhaps you are not fully recovered, one can change to a heavy-light week to week schedule. Here is an example. Looking back through my log I found that in one cycle I had started to flatten out and was not fully recovered in the squat around 572x1. So after that I merely went in and worked up to a relatively easy 405x5. That was it. The next week I went in and squatted the normal increase to 577.5x1. The next week was again 405x1, followed by another week at 583x1. This kept up an extra 12 weeks and I finished up at over 600. The same thing works in the bench I found. A week at 330x1, followed by a week at at 275x5 works just as well as it did with the squat. One is afforded the time to recuperate, yet not detrain during that time. My partner being a begginer/intermediate did not need this sort of schedule. He was able to go full bore until the end. A heavy light schedule did not help him.

For a routine for someone who is choosing to work the upper body a little more, and also wants to work 3 days, here is a good routine.

Day 1

Bench press 1x5

Day 2

Squat 1x5

Day 3

Overhead Press 1x5

Again, finish day 1 and day 2 with the famers walk and ab work. This gives the triceps and shoulders just a little more work for those who really enjoy pressing movements plus works the upper back a little more. Day 2 could also see the deadlift substituted for the squat. Either combo would make up a wonderful routine. However, in that case I would work the famers walk on only day 2 and 3, affording ones grip a little extra rest. Advanced lifters could back the reps off to singles, doubles or triples and make wonderful gains also. Either way, this is a good routine for beginners, intermediate and advanced lifters.

One Final Point!

One thing I need to include in this. The trainee needs to choose one of these routines, then stick with it for the long haul. At least a year, 2 years would be even better. While it would leave one somewhat unbalance strength wise, their overall strength would be increased so much that when they went back to a normal routine, their other strength area's would be increased to match their newfound strength quite quickly

Fonte: http://fochtman.www6.50megs.com/OldScho ... aining.htm

Link para o comentário

• 3 semanas depois...
Hoje bati meu record no terra ( 1X10 112Kg :) ) e na rosca ( 1X8 35Kg :lol: ), parece que treinar 1X na semana funciona, fica ai a dica!

Abraços

Verdade tbm na minha opinião.

Na epoca que eu era mais novo, eu gostava de fazer isso de marcar meus records no Supino Reto. E eu tbm percebia a mesma coisa que vc observou na narração acima.

abracos. :wink:

Link para o comentário

Verdade tbm na minha opinião.

Na epoca que eu era mais novo, eu gostava de fazer isso de marcar meus records no Supino Reto. E eu tbm percebia a mesma coisa que vc observou na narração acima.

abracos. :wink:

MESTRE,

Mas não pense que seja vaidade, eu foco em bater meus records nos basicos, penso que só dessa forma terei ganhos em tamanho muscular reais.

Quero chegar a 150Kg ou bem proximo disso no levantamento terra até o fim do ano, e proximo ano quero puxar 200Kg para muitas repetições.

Abraços

Link para o comentário

MESTRE,

Mas não pense que seja vaidade, eu foco em bater meus records nos basicos, penso que só dessa forma terei ganhos em tamanho muscular reais.

Quero chegar a 150Kg ou bem proximo disso no levantamento terra até o fim do ano, e proximo ano quero puxar 200Kg para muitas repetições.

Abraços

De forma alguma penso ser vaidade sua, e desculpe se me expressei mal.

Na época que eu fazia isso no Supino Reto, cheguei a 160Kg fazendo uma repetição apenas. Cheguei a tentar 170 e 180 Kg na epoca, mas só conseguia esse peso com ajuda mesmo. Sozinho cheguei mesmo apenas a 160Kg

Na epoca quando eu narrava isso aqui no forum, um monte de gente ficava falando mal, e achando vaidade minha ou prepotência narrar essas coisas, mas eu só fazia isso, pois gostava de superar limites.

Porisso entendo perfeitamente a sua colocação amigo.

Um forte abraço e bons treinos. :wink:

Link para o comentário

De forma alguma penso ser vaidade sua, e desculpe se me expressei mal.

Na época que eu fazia isso no Supino Reto, cheguei a 160Kg fazendo uma repetição apenas. Cheguei a tentar 170 e 180 Kg na epoca, mas só conseguia esse peso com ajuda mesmo. Sozinho cheguei mesmo apenas a 160Kg

Na epoca quando eu narrava isso aqui no forum, um monte de gente ficava falando mal, e achando vaidade minha ou prepotência narrar essas coisas, mas eu só fazia isso, pois gostava de superar limites.

Porisso entendo perfeitamente a sua colocação amigo.

Um forte abraço e bons treinos. :wink:

Cara, é um peso de respeito no supino, penso q dava até para competir :)

E hoje em dia como anda seus treinos?

Link para o comentário

Cara, é um peso de respeito no supino, penso q dava até para competir :)

E hoje em dia como anda seus treinos?

No 1º semestre deste ano, meus Treinos foram ruins devido a correria de Trabalho mesmo, e meu Treino estava em uma decrescente.

Hoje em dia, como estou mais velho, acho difícil chegar a marcas como as de antes. A idade querendo ou não, acaba pesando um pouco.

Na época que marquei minhas melhores marcas no Supino, foi em meados de 2005/2006.

Em Julho comecei a ter uma certa folga no Trabalho, e retornei forte nos Treinos e pretendo levar esse nível forte até o Final do Ano. Mas não almejo mais levantar tanto peso assim.

No momento atual, estou baseando meu treino de Peito todo com Halteres, pois como não tenho mais a ambição de levantar mais tanto peso no Supino Reto, resolvi diversificar um pouco a forma de treinar Peito.

A Ultima vez que fiz supino reto, que foi quando meu treino estava em baixa no inicio desse ano, eu estava fazendo 100Kg.

Estou em uma fase de Bulk, com a força aumentando a cada Treino.

No Final do Bulk, que deverá ser em meados de Setembro, vou dar uma levantanda num Supino Reto para medir minha força em termos comparativos, e espero que consiga algo em torno de 120 à 140Kg.

Abracos Carlos. :wink:

Link para o comentário

No 1º semestre deste ano, meus Treinos foram ruins devido a correria de Trabalho mesmo, e meu Treino estava em uma decrescente.

Hoje em dia, como estou mais velho, acho difícil chegar a marcas como as de antes. A idade querendo ou não, acaba pesando um pouco.

Na época que marquei minhas melhores marcas no Supino, foi em meados de 2005/2006.

Em Julho comecei a ter uma certa folga no Trabalho, e retornei forte nos Treinos e pretendo levar esse nível forte até o Final do Ano. Mas não almejo mais levantar tanto peso assim.

No momento atual, estou baseando meu treino de Peito todo com Halteres, pois como não tenho mais a ambição de levantar mais tanto peso no Supino Reto, resolvi diversificar um pouco a forma de treinar Peito.

A Ultima vez que fiz supino reto, que foi quando meu treino estava em baixa no inicio desse ano, eu estava fazendo 100Kg.

Estou em uma fase de Bulk, com a força aumentando a cada Treino.

No Final do Bulk, que deverá ser em meados de Setembro, vou dar uma levantanda num Supino Reto para medir minha força em termos comparativos, e espero que consiga algo em torno de 120 à 140Kg.

Abracos Carlos. :wink:

Cara, leio muito a respeito de lesões no supino com o treino prolongado nesse exercicio, especialmente no ombro, vc ja se lesionou alguma vez dessa forma?

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma conta 100% gratuita!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar agora
  • Criar novo...